Back from trip and graduated!

//Quick Update

Hello all!

I'm back from my trip to Croatia, Slovenia, and Bosnia/Herzegovina. It was really great and I learned a lot about traveling and other cultures up close. To say the trip was very interesting would be an understatement. Luckily, I didn't lose anything (to my current knowledge...) and have a bunch of souvenirs to send to my family and friends. :)

I also graduated from college! FREEDOM! I'll be taking a break for the next two months from real life stuff to destress before jumping into the economy (yay...), which gives me loads of time to work on this project! For the next couple of days, I will be unpacking, unwinding, and alumni-ing (weird stuff my college makes me do for post-grad crap), so don't expect a lot of progress from me this week. This segues nicely however into...

//Project Goals and Progress

I have speaking with a friend from the MUGENBaraTreehouse forum [LINK], and he seems very interested in helping with the project! We've communicated some ideas and have very similar views on where the project should go, so now that I'm back in the States, we should be able to work together to make this project a hit!

While I was traveling, I kept a journal for ideas that came to me about the project and also wrote a lot of psuedocode. I also wrote out the Enemy AI and the data structure(s) that will house the AI. Hopefully, I can translate that to actual code quickly and have an even cooler demo to release when the project gets to that point...but we'll see. :)

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! :D
~Aetius 

Comments