Progress and Media Trickle In

Hey all,

//Status Update
Progress has unfortunately been slow due to me being in my last semester of undergrad. Homework, finals, social life, and work have all been piling up astronomically, but that will be over very, very, very shortly.

//Current Progress
As per usual, I do keep the Trello board mostly up to date with goals and current objectives. If you would like to see that board, the link is in the left side menu. The general summary of the progress so far, however, is that I have finished implementing all the movement systems for the player (for this stage of development) along with the 2 different maps that are being used for testing; an "Overworld" where the game will RPG-like in nature, and a "Battle" map where the game will essentially act like Smash Bros. or Digimon Rumble Arena. I have also created a basic, placeholder enemy that will be easy to animate and test with.

//Advertising
Now that the game is getting closer to a working demo, I will slowly start to add media (also found in the left side menu) of the game, such as screenshots and GIFs. Hopefully, with time, I can build up a nice library of images and such, which may help influence people to play!

Thanks for reading! 

Comments